Thursday, September 1, 2011

Procrastination is my middle name...well actually it's Helen, but that's not as cool

Wow.  What am I doing up at this hour?  I know I'll regret this tomorrow.  Hi to anyone reading this, I hope you aren't entirely bored listening to me gab about the flab.  I am starting my blog a little prematurely, but if i don't do it I never will and then I won't have anyone to hold me accountable and the next time my favorite cali girl comes up I'll still be whining about the sponge and she might shoot me.  So, long story short. I want to be skinny. Inspire me, please.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You made it! I'm so happy to see you!!! Let's do it girlie! You know that we can! You help me, I help you. It'll be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm off to Calgary til Monday night, so just a heads up that you may not hear from me til Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete