Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm too sick, among other excuses

Well, it seems that I am coming to end of my coughing days. I hope.  Ever since last Thursday I've been pretty sick. Last week was a write-off as I spent most of it in and out of the hospital with one of my pregnant sisters.  Yes, she is still pregnant. :( Is anyone else as bad as I am at saying, "oh this is going on I will live healthier when it is over"?  Perhaps I wouldn't be sick if my diet wasn't mostly sugar.  Jus' sayin'
Ok, so once again tomorrow is a new day.  I've been reading all the emails from you lovely ladies out there. One of these days I'll figure out how to join in the conversation.  Until then, thank you. I don't know all of you, but you Rock.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - just sticking with us is huge. We've all been struggling a bit lately. We all have up days and not-so-up days. Stay with us - keep the principles in your head as much as possible and make as many good - small decisions as you can. It all adds up! I'm talking as much to myself as to you - trust me! :D

    ReplyDelete